Established Louisiana Lawyers Help Families and Businesses Thrive
Unique Abita Springs law firm handles taxation, estate planning, business, and family issues, all under one roof.
Whether you’re thinking about getting married, going through a divorce or separation, creating an estate plan, opening a business, or dealing with a tax issue, Ladouceur Law Firm, LLC in Abita Springs can give you the professional guidance that you need. Our seasoned attorneys are respected authorities in several practice areas, including family law, taxation, business law, estate planning, wills, trusts, estate administration, and successions. We are a general civil litigation law firm devoted to solving our clients’ problems. Together, we have a combined 87 years in the practice of law. Within our firm, you will have the combined advice of Board-Certified attorneys, a Certified Public Accountant, and a Master’s of Business Administration. This unique combination of skills, experience, and education gives you all of the expertise you need to solve your particular problem without having to hire multiple professionals.
Skillful New Orleans-area attorneys ease clients’ personal, business, and financial burdens.
Choosing the right attorney gives you the best chance to overcome obstacles, resolve disputes, and find success. People and businesses recommend us because of our:
- Strong reputation — With a large group of satisfied clients on the North and South Shores of Lake Pontchartrain, we are a law firm you can trust to represent you well. Attorneys Raymond and Lindsey Ladouceur have earned AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Ratings by Martindale-Hubbell® in recognition of their legal ability and ethics by attorneys and judges familiar with their work.
- Personalized attention — We maintain a large, comfortable office where you’ll receive both the personal attention you deserve and the strong representation which your situation demands. In taking on tough challenges, we never lose sight of the fact that we’re here to serve you.
- Detailed advice — Our background gives us the ability to spot opportunities for resolution of your unique problems and find lasting solutions to the most complex concerns. By simplifying legal issues and outlining consequences clearly, we help individuals, families, and businesses proceed with confidence.
Since 1992, our firm’s mission has remained the same: to protect our clients’ interests in the most cost-effective manner possible.
Experienced advisers assist with various aspects of the law.
For clients in Covington, Mandeville, Slidell, New Orleans, Metairie, Abita Springs, and other cities throughout the region, our firm delivers expertise in these legal practice areas:
- Business law — We provide strong business law support to small and large limited liability companies, corporations, and sole proprietorships throughout the New Orleans area. Whether you’re looking to form a new entity, dissolve an existing one, or make a break from your business partners, we’ll provide a complete perspective on your legal options.
- Estate planning — Effective estate planning protects your loved ones and ensures that your final wishes will be honored. Regardless of your age or the assets at stake, our lawyers will help you create a sound plan. Ray Ladouceur is a Board-Certified Estate Planning and Administration Specialist by the Louisiana Board of Legal Specialization.
- Family law — Going through a divorce is stressful, but our firm will safeguard your rights and those of your children when disputes arise regarding child custody, spousal support, child support, and the partition of community property. Lindsey Ladouceur is a Board-Certified Family Law Specialist by the Louisiana Board of Legal Specialization.
- Successions — Moving through the succession process may be confusing for surviving spouses, estate executors, administrators, and heirs at an already difficult time. In these situations, we offer complete service from the beginning of the estate administration process until its conclusion.
- Taxation — From the filing of individual, corporate, partnership, estate, and gift tax returns to litigation in the U.S. Tax Court, our firm works diligently to resolve issues relating to the IRS and the Louisiana Department of Revenue. Ray Ladouceur is also a Certified Public Accountant and holds a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, so you’ll receive comprehensive advice on how to minimize your tax liability and avoid problems with the taxing authorities.
No matter which of these challenges you’re facing, our attorneys will carefully plan a strategy that is designed to accomplish your specific goals.
Contact a respected Louisiana attorney to schedule an appointment.
Ladouceur Law Firm, LLC advises Louisiana clients on a wide range of legal matters, including business, estate planning, family law, and taxation issues. Please call 985-718-4992 or contact us online to schedule a consultation at our office in Abita Springs, or by appointment, in Metairie.