Established Louisiana Lawyer Helps Families and Businesses Thrive
Unique Abita Springs law firm handles probate, estate planning, wills, trusts, business and tax matters all under one roof.
Whether you’re thinking about creating an estate plan, opening a business, or dealing with a tax issue, Ladouceur Law Firm, LLC in Abita Springs can give you the professional guidance that you need. Ray Ladouceur handles several practice areas, including probate, estate planning, wills, trusts, successions, business matters and taxation. You will have the combined advice of a Board-Certified attorney in Estate Planning, a Certified Public Accountant, and a M.B.A. This unique combination of skills, experience, and education gives you all of the expertise you need to solve your particular problem without having to hire multiple professionals.
Skillful Greater New Orleans-area attorney eases clients’ personal, business, and financial burdens.
Choosing the right attorney gives you the best chance to overcome obstacles, resolve disputes, and find success. People and businesses recommend Ray Ladouceur because of his:
- Strong reputation — With a large group of satisfied clients on the North and South Shores of Lake Pontchartrain, you can trust Ray Ladouceur to represent you well. He has earned AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Ratings by Martindale-Hubbell® in recognition of his legal ability and ethics by attorneys and judges familiar with their work.
- Personalized attention — We maintain a large, comfortable office where you’ll receive both the personal attention you deserve and the strong representation which your situation demands.
- Detailed advice — Mr. Ladouceur’s background gives him the ability to spot opportunities for resolution of your unique problems and find lasting solutions to the most complex concerns. By simplifying legal issues and outlining consequences clearly, he helps individuals, families, and businesses proceed with confidence.
Since 1992, the firm’s mission has remained the same: to protect our clients’ interests in the most cost-effective manner possible.
Experienced adviser assists with various aspects of the law.
For clients in Covington, Mandeville, Slidell, New Orleans, Metairie, Abita Springs, the firm delivers expertise in these legal practice areas:
- Business law — We provide strong business law support to small and large limited liability companies, corporations, and sole proprietorships. Whether you’re looking to form a new entity, dissolve an existing one, or make a break from your business partners, we’ll provide a complete perspective on your legal options.
- Estate planning — Effective estate planning protects your loved ones and ensures that your final wishes will be honored. Regardless of your age or the assets at stake, Ray Ladouceur will help you create a sound plan. Ray Ladouceur is a Board-Certified Estate Planning and Administration Specialist by the Louisiana Board of Legal Specialization.
- Successions — Moving through the succession process may be confusing for surviving spouses, estate executors, administrators, and heirs at an already difficult time. In these situations, we simplify the process and offer complete service from the beginning to the end of the estate administration.
- Taxation — From the filing of individual, corporate, partnership, estate, and gift tax returns to litigation in the U.S. Tax Court, our firm works diligently to resolve issues relating to the IRS and the Louisiana Department of Revenue. Ray Ladouceur is also a Certified Public Accountant and holds a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, so you’ll receive comprehensive advice on how to minimize your tax liability and avoid problems with the taxing authorities.
No matter which of these challenges you’re facing, Ray Ladouceur will carefully plan a strategy that is designed to accomplish your specific goals.
Contact a respected Louisiana attorney to schedule an appointment.
Ladouceur Law Firm, LLC advises Louisiana clients on a wide range of legal matters, including probate, estate planning, wills, trusts, successions, business matters and taxation issues. Please call 985-718-4992 or contact us online to schedule a consultation at our office in Abita Springs.